Zo Obagi Zo Skin Health Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol 50ml:
Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol (0.5%), blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage. Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skin’s most vital natural hydrating factor. This bicellular antioxidant system serves to block free-radical damage, helps protect vulnerable cellular DNA, and addresses the root cause initiators of future skin aging. Optimizing inflammation management and anti-glycation irritation, Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol helps ensure maintenance of the new, healthy skin state by defending against inflammatory-initiated skin damage High-potency vitamin A stimulates the skin’s natural rebuilding process Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action with vitamins C and E, and buddleia plant stem cells Biomimetic protein activation for skin regeneration Micro emulsion technology supports rapid delivery of key ingredients.
- 0.5% Retinol: Supports collagen-1 and promotes cellular turnover
- ZCORE™ complex: Consists of a biomimetic tetrapeptide and sweet yellow clover, and supports the anchoring fibrils for dermal-epidermal junction integrity
- ZPRO®: Supports skin’s natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
How to use:
- Use based on skins tolerance. Start slowly and build use gradually.
- You may experience some initial dryness, irritation and peeling, which typically develops 3-7 days following the first application.
- Dryness and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed. Use twice a week and increase frequency, alternating days, and then every AM and PM as tolerated.
- If irritation persists temporarily discontinue use of Retamax. Once irritation subsides, resume gradual use of Retamax.