Zo Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener 0.25% 50ml
- It is a color correcting and brightening skin cream for both the face and body. It is indicated for use in patients with hyperpigmentation caused by the ageing process and environmental damage.
- Unlike other brightening products, ZO RETINOL SKIN BRIGHTENER is free of hydroquinone, a highly controversial beauty ingredient.
- Rather, this cream is comprised of high-potency retinol, ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, vitamins C and E, isoflavinoids, glucosamine, glutathione and other herbal extracts.
- Altogether, this unique formulation works to block and regulate melanin formation, while also providing antioxidant properties and offering protection from future damage.
- The product is manufactured in California by ZO Skin Health, Inc. Spearheaded by Dr. Zein Obagi, a highly acclaimed skincare professional, ZO focuses on the dynamic balance between science and healthy skin.
- ZO RETINOL SKIN BRIGHTENER is available in 3 different concentrations: 1.0 % retinol, 0.25 % retinol, and 0.5 % retinol. It is supplied in a 75mL pump bottle, which should be stored away from direct sunlight and between 15 and 30.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Wash your face and apply eye cream. …
- Step 2: Wait a few minutes until your skin is completely dry. …
- Step 3: Take a small amount of your retinol and, starting at your chin, apply with your fingertips in upward and outward motions.
- Step 4: Finish with your moisturizer