Zo Skin Health Sunscreen + Primer Spf30 30mL:
Oclipse was named the #1 best sunscreen by the online beauty authority. Not just because it has broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection; not just because it multi-tasks as a makeup primer; and not just because its tinted. The best part: its something you’ll want to wear every day. Its the smart sunscreen, because it features natural melanin. If you are going to do just one nice thing for your skin this is it.
This dual-action sunscreen, with ZOX12 complex, protects against the damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light. Hydrates and doubles as a makeup primer for a smooth matte finish, diminishing skin imperfections.
- Exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® antioxidant complex, guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Titanium dioxide (1%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application
How To Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.