Zo Skin Health Daily Sheer Broad Spectrum Spf50 45ml:
Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness.
Oxybenzone free. ZOX12 Engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12 complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared rays.
Protects against UVA, UVB
Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Octocrylene 3%, Octinoxate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%: Provides UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Protects against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- ZOX12Â complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
How to use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.