Nisim Fast Shampoo Sulfate Free 300ml:
PROVIDES ESSENTIAL NUTRITION TO HAIR, MAKING HAIR GROW AS FAST AND AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
The shampoo works best when used with the F.A.S.T. Conditioner. Leaves your hair feeling clean smooth and manageable. The more you use it the better it works.
The new formula of F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner with no sulfates, parabens and DEA is just as effective as the original version and guaranteed!
Does it really work?
- Yes! It really works. FAST works by feeding the hair with essential nutrients, amino acids and proteins not found in regular shampoos. This special blend provides essential nutrition to hair. Note: FAST will only affect the hair on your head; it will not affect facial or body hair.
- FAST shampoo and conditioner gives your hair and scalp the vitamins and nutrients it needs to grow longer faster. FAST works better the more you use it because each time you wash with it you are feeding your hair that nutrients. For best results use daily, lather rinse, repeat and leave conditioner in for about 2 minutes then rinse.
- Taking a daily multivitamin and drinking lots of water will help ensure that your hair, nails and body are getting all the necessary vitamins they need to be strong, healthy and nourished. Look for a women’s daily multivitamin that has biotin in it, the back of the package should list all the vitamins that are in the multivitamin. When your hair is healthy and strong it does not break off at the end. Often when you feel like your hair is not going past a certain length this is because it is breaking off at the ends before it can get longer.
- Lastly, take care of your hair! Try to avoid excess use of heat products and if you do use heat tools remember to use a heat protectant spray to close and shield the cuticle from heat damage. The healthier your hair, the less breaking it will do.
- Another thing to avoid is brushing your hair too aggressively. When hair is longer it is more prone to tangles so you might be tempted to brush your hair but using a wide tooth comb or a tangle teezer will be more gentle on your strands and prevent potential snagging or breakage. It is especially important to not brush your hair when it is wet, that is when it is most fragile.
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to damp hair. Lather and rinse then Repeat.