Mesoestetic Melan Tran3x Intensive Depigmenting Concentrate:
Intensive depigmenting agent for daily use that acts on excess epidermal pigmentation by reducing the formed melanin and visibly reducing dark spots. Its ultra-light texture allows you to apply it before your usual cream.
Indicated for reducing pigmentation imperfections of any origin. For all skin types. Suitable after professional depigmentation treatments (cosmelan/dermamelan, IPL, laser, chemical peels, etc.), to boost and maintain the results and prevent repigmentation.
- Tranexamic acid: Acts on the epidermal cells to limit the melanin production process
- Tyr control complex: A combination of Kojic acid with an innovative peptide and an amino acid. It acts effectively on the tyrosinase enzyme, inhibiting tyrosine oxidation and limiting its role in dark spot formation.
- Niacinamide (Vit B3): Prevents the transfer of melanin from the deeper to the outer layers of the skin, where pigmentation becomes darker and more visible.
- Marine glycogen: Offers protection from the oxidation produced by natural light and the radiation induced by technological sources (electromagnetic waves (REM), blue light (HEV))
- Enzymacid complex: Exfoliating complex that removes excess melanin build-up from the surface layers of the skin. Combines mandelic, salicylic and lactic acid with a biotechnological enzymatic active ingredient that promotes exfoliation of the epidermal cells.
How to use:
- Apply 3-4 drops of melan tran3x concentrate to clean, unbroken skin and distribute evenly.
- Then apply melan tran3x cream gel and massage in until fully absorbed.