Isdin pediatrics fotoprotector fusion water SPF50 is a facial sunscreen formulated for babies and children.The formula of this protection is immediately absorbed for a cool and invisible protection. Its Safe-Eye Tech technology prevents the product from stinging the eyes, Its easy-to-apply formula (even on wet skin) contains antioxidants and dexpanthenol.
How to use:
- Apply generously to skin half an hour before exposure to the sun.
- Reapply every 2 hours and after sweating, swimming or drying off with a towel. The protection factor is lower if not applied in this manner.
- Keep infants and children out of direct sun.
- Pediatricians and dermatologists recommend not exposing them to direct sun and protecting them properly (clothes, hast, sunglasses and high SPF sun care products).
- For infants, use sun care product on areas that are not covered (face and hands) while exposed to indirect sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, may cause slight irritation to eyes.