Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in
water. The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery
in the skin. This formulation combines low-, medium- and
high-molecular weight HA, as well as a next-generation HA
crosspolymer at a combined concentration of 2% for multi-depth
hydration. This system is supported with the addition of Vitamin
B5 which also enhances surface hydration. A more advanced HA
formulation with 15 forms of HA, including precursors of HA, is
offered by our brand NIOD in Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex.
natural function within the skin is not hydration. Many products
have used HA to claim hydration benefits, but HA is too large of
a molecule to penetrate the skin and instead sits on the surface
and can draw moisture out of the skin making the surface feel
soft and hydrated temporarily, while making you feel like you
need more HA after the product is rinsed. This formula uses three
forms of HA with varying molecular weights, as well as an HA
crosspolymer, to offer multi-depth hydration and visible plumping
without drawing water out of the skin solely to improve temporary
- Hydration support serum.
- Contains vitamin B5 which also enhances surface hydration.
- Lightweight, oil-free formula.
How to use:
Apply a few drops to face AM and PM before creams. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
- Hyaluronic acid: a molecule that can attract up to 1000x its weight in water. This formula combines hyaluronic acid of various molecular weights with an advanced hyaluronic acid crosspolymer to hydrate multiple levels of the skin
- Vitamin B5: also known as panthenol, this vitamin enhances surface hydration for a smooth, supple feel
- Apply a few drops to face morning and night before creams.