The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution:
- Transform skin with The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution; a powerful resurfacing treatment that acts as a ten-minute exfoliating facial to revitalise and tone.
- The scientifically developed formula delivers a specified blend of 30% Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (Glycloic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric) as well as 2% Beta Hydroxyl Salicylic Acid. The pair have been carefully pH balanced for optimum efficacy, working to deeply exfoliate the surface layer of skin, unclog pores, combat blemishes and visibly improve uneven textures.
- Plant-derived Tasmanian Pepperberry helps reduce irritation associated with acid use, while a cross-polymer form of Hyaluronic Acid seeks to alleviate dryness and discomfort. Vitamin B5 encourages healing and antioxidant-rich Black Carrot tackles free radical damage.
- Free from alcohol, oil, silicones and gluten. Vegan. Cruelty free.
Please Note: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. We recommend use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene .
- Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Do not use on wet skin. Apply evenly across face and neck using fingertips, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off. This low-viscosity solution is intended to be used as a masque.
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes. It is not recommended to use more than twice per week. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.