Puritan’s Pride Folic Acid 400 mcg Tablets 250’s:
- It’s well known that Folic Acid is important for pregnant women, but did you also know that this essential B Vitamin also supports cardiovascular health in women and men
- Folic Acid is part of a triad of B Vitamins – along with Vitamins B-6 and B-12 – that helps promote heart health.
- Folic acid helps form the neural tube. Folic acid is very important because it can help prevent some major birth defects of the baby’s brain (anencephaly)
- It’s important to take a 400 micrograms folic acid tablet every day before you’re pregnant and until you’re 12 weeks pregnant. Folic acid can help prevent birth defects known as neural tube defects, including spina bifida.
|Serving Size 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folate||666 mcg DFE 167%|
|(400 mcg folic acid)|
How To Use:
- For adults, take one (1) tablet up to two (2) times daily, preferably with meals.