Otrivin Drops Child 0.05% 10 mL:
Otrivin Metered Dose Nasal Spray 0.1% is used for various types of colds, it contains 0.5mg of Xylometazoline hydrochloride in each mL. . It is designed to be sprayed into the nostrils, where it exerts vasoconstricting effect thereby decongesting the mucosa of the nose and throat.
- It helps as an aid for decongesting the nasopharyngeal mucosa to facilitate rhinoscopy.
- Helps to breathe more easily through the nose.
- Its action can last for several hours.
- For fast relief of nasal congestion
- For blocked nose
- For treatment of nasal congestion and rhinorrea
- 0.05% of Xylometazoline hydrochloride
How To Use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this product.
- For use in children between 1 to 11 years old only under adult supervision.
- Give 1 to 2 drops in each nostril
- Do not exceed 3 applications per day.
- Do not use for more than one week.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For nasal administration only.
- Do not use in eyes or mouth.
- Do not use for children under 1 year old.