Olbas Oil 28mL:
Olbas Oil to the rescue! Just a few drops on a handkerchief is all it takes to help unblock even the stuffiest blocked nose, thanks to Olbas’ powerful natural decongestant vapours. And you can tuck the hanky into your pillowcase at night for soothing night-time congestion relief to aid restful sleep.
- Contains pure plant oils
- Relief from catarrh, colds and blocked sinuses
- Relieve Aches and Pains
- Enhance Breathing Passages
- Can be used as a decongestant vapour or directly few drops on the pillow
- Cajuput Oil.
- Clove Oil.
- Eucalyptus Oil.
- Juniper Berry Oil.
- Methyl salicylate.
- Peppermint oil.
How to use:
- For inhalation and external use on unbroken skin only
- As an inhalant to clear painful sinuses and relieve nasal congestion
- Using with a tissue: Add few drops to a tissue and leave it inside a pillowcase to inhale throughout the night
- Using with hot water: Put a few drops of Olbas Oil in a bowl of hot water, lean over it and cover your head with a towel
- As a rub to relieve muscular pain: Apply with gentle massage to the painful area three times daily
- Always read the label before use