Now Liquid Vitamin D3 Drops 60 mL:
It supply recommended levels of this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
- Healthier bone and skin
- Regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and facilitating normal immune system function
- Growth and development of bones and teeth
- Improved resistance against certain diseases
- Structural support
- 400 IU per 4 drops
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Dietary supplement
How to use:
- Shake well. For adults, take 4 drops 1 to 5 times daily
- For children, administer 4 drops once daily
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Take directly or add to your favorite beverage. Best when taken with a fat-containing meal.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening