Now L-Arginine 1000 mg Tablets 120’s
- Conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.
- It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.
How to use:
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily as needed.
- Take between meals or at bedtime with a carbohydrate drink to facilitate absorption.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- L – Arginine – 1000mg