Microderm Reti-Q Plus Gel 20gm
Since Microderm Reti-Q Plus Gel also contains 0.15% Retinol in Micropsonge, it is acceptable for normal skin and is used for hyperpigmentation. Given that it also contains 0.15% Retinol in Micropsonge, the 1.9% 2-Acetylhydroquinone Poly-Pore Entrapped, Ultra-Light Silicone Elastomer Gel Base for Hyper Pigmentation is excellent for sensitive skin. Reti-Q is a secure, non-steroid formulation that can be used for both acute and ongoing treatment. Hyperpigmentation treatment that works and is secure The only hydroquinone and retinol formulation using Poly-Pore technology is Reti-Q. Retinol improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the condition of the skin.
- reduces the production of melanin in the skin, making it lighter in color.
- Regarding Hyperpigmentation, such as that caused by senile patches, sun spots, melasma, chloasma, and contraceptive patches
- decreases the visibility of tiny lines and minimizes the look of wrinkles and fine lines, heals sun-damaged skin, and delays the onset of aging
- gives skin a silky, smooth, and soft feeling after use.
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of gel to the place using clean fingertips after squeezing some gel onto them. To avoid any potential danger of discomfort, lightly top without rubbing until the gel is absorbed. Use a high SPF sunscreen that is appropriate.
- When to Apply: Use Reti-Q only at night for the first week, unless your doctor instructs you differently. Reti-Q can be used once daily, always at night, after the first week.