La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome Hydrating Cream 40ml?is a moisturizer specially formulated for acne-prone skin that has been submitted to acne treatments. In this way, this moisturizer compensates for dryness caused by these treatments, whether topical or oral. For this purpose, this improved formula effectively hydrates the skin in the short and long term thanks to the synergic action of active ingredients. On one hand, Orellana extract and Procerad help to reduce imperfections and spots. On the other hand,?Aqua Posae Filiformis?rebalances the microbiome. And lastly, La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, Niacinamide, vitamin B5, Glycerin, and Squalane, work to repair the skin barrier.?In short, this moisturizer soothes and repairs the skin barrier and rebalances the skin microbiome at the same time.
As a result, it helps reduce imperfections yet without compromising hydration.?Thanks to this cream, the skin is intensely hydrated and soothed and regains the feeling of comfort. Therefore, it is a great addition to soothe the secondary effects of acne treatments and simultaneously reinforce their efficacy.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: fragilized skin due to acne treatments, dryness, irritation;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: oily skin, acne prone-skin;
- Main benefits: helps reduce imperfections, intensely hydrates the skin, repairs the skin barrier, soothes inflammation, rebalances skin microbiome;
- Formulated without: parabens, alcohol.
- 0.25% Orellana extract is a prebiotic that helps minimize imperfections by reducing hyperkeratinization which in turn, prevents pore clogging. All the while maintaining skin hydration.
- Procerad reduces both red and brown spots derived from blemishes;
- 0.2%?Aqua Posae Filiformis, a natural microorganism found in La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, balances the skin microbiome;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Water coupled with Niacinamide soothes and hydrates the skin, reducing inflammation and thus helping to repair the skin barrier;
- Vitamin B5, Glycerin, and Squalane provide hydration and help repair the skin barrier.
How to use
Apply?La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome Hydrating Cream 40ml?in the morning and in the evening to the skin after cleansing.