Gynofit Moisturizing Gel
Vaginal dryness occurs when the tissues of the vagina are not well lubricated. It may be caused by a decrease in estrogen in a woman’s body. Gynofit moisturizing vaginal gel helps to combat vaginal dryness, contributes to the recovery of the bacterial flora in the vagina and relieves the discomfort of itching and stinging. Gynofit Lactic Acid Vaginal Gel contains lactic acid, produced from natural ingredients, and can be used to treat various vaginal infections by stabilizing the PH of the vaginal environment and thus normalize the vaginal flora.
- Prevention and short term treatment of bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection.
- Restores the vaginal flora and regulates the PH value.
- Reduces unpleasant odors and discharge.
- Immediately relieves irritation, redness, burning and itching.
How to use:
- Apply the gel into the vagina using the hygienic single-use applicator (preferably during the daytime).
- The gel remains in place with no annoying drips.
Symptoms will start to decrease within 4 to 6 hours, soothing typical dryness symptoms, such as tightness, itching or burning of the vagina.?When used to moisturise, Gynofit Vaginal Gel can be applied?daily if required.