Ferose F Tab 30Tablet:
- Prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency and treatment of latent and manifest iron and folic acid deficiency before, during pregnancy and after pregnancy (during lactation)
How to use:
- Treatment of manifest iron deficiency in pregnancy: 2-3 tablets daily until normalisation of hemoglobin value is achieved.
- Afterwards, the therapy should be continued with 1 tablet daily at least until the end of pregnancy to replenish iron stores.
- Treatment of latent iron deficiency?and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency: 1 tablet per day.
- The daily dose can be divided into separate doses or can be taken at once.
- Ferose-F should be taken during or immediately after a meal. Ferose-F tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole.
Caution & Warnings:
- As with all iron preparations, a dark colouration of the stool may occur which is without clinical significance.
- Each chewable or swallowable tablet contains 100mg of iron as Iron III (Ferric) hydroxide polymaltose complex (IPC) plus 350mcg of folic acid.