Epimag Effervescent Powder Sachet 10’s:
Magnesium salts have a variety of actions and uses. Magnesium is needed for normal enzyme activity, muscle contraction, and nerve conduction. Magnesium ions prevents formation of renal crystalluria. The citrate ions render urine alkaline so that urates may dissolve and are easily eliminated. Also, citrate ions, by chelating calcium ions, inhibit formation of calcium oxalate. Therefore, magnesium citrate may be prescribed to prevent recurrence of calcium oxalate kidney stones. Magnesium citrate is an osmotic laxative.
- Indicated for cases of oxaluria
- Mild laxative to relieve constipation
- May be used to prevent recurrence of calcium oxalate kidney stones
- Urinary alkalinizer
- Contains Magnesium Citrate
- Mild laxative
- Magnesium Citrate
How to use:
- The contents of one sachet to be added to half glass of water and taken while effervescing 3-4 times daily, or as directed by the physician.