Calmoseptine Ointment 113gm
Calmoseptine ointment is a multipurpose moisture barrier that protects and helps heal skin irritations. It also helps to temporarily relieve discomfort and itching.
It contains zinc oxide and menthol. this?medication?is used to treat and prevent minor?skin?irritations (such as diarrhea, burns, cuts, and scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the?skin?to protect it from irritants/moisture.check the ingredients on the label even if you have used the product before.?Protects, soothes, and helps promote healing of impaired skin integrity
- External analgesic and anti-itch
- Skin protectant and anorectal astringent
How to use:
- Wash and dry your hands before applying the medication, then clean and dry the affected area.
- Apply a thin film of the medication to the affected area and gently rub it in as directed.
- Avoid getting this medication in youreyes, nose, or? If you do get the medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.