Bio-Oil is a cosmetic oil that can reduce the appearance of acne scars. It may also soften wrinkles and reduce hyperpigmentation on the face. The oil has a long ingredient list that includes calendula, lavender, rosemary, and chamomile.
Clinically proven and dermatologist-recommended to help repair skin damage, stretch marks, and scars from pregnancy, surgery, injury, acne, c-section, aging, etc.
- Scars – Helps reduce the appearance of both new and old scars.
- Stretch Marks – Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during periods of rapid change in body sizes, such as pregnancy, adolescence, and weight loss.
- Helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Uneven Skin Tone – Helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation marks.
- Ageing Skin – Smoothes and tones sagging and wrinkled skin by promoting the skin’s elasticity.
- Dehydrated Skin – Protects against the drying effects of water and climate; lubricates and relieves dry or chapped skin.
- Daily Skincare – Specialist intensive moisturizer, soothing after-sun treatment, ideal as a bath oil.
How to use:
- Bio-Oil is recommended to be used on the scar as soon as the skin is fully healed, which is known as the ‘maturation’ or ‘remodeling’ phase of scar formation.
- For best results use apply twice daily for a minimum of three months.
- Chamomile, Calendula, Rosemary, Lavender, Vitamins A, And E To Give You Beautiful Healthy Looking Skin.
- It Also Contains The Unique Purcellin Oil That Ensures Bio-Oil Gets Easily Absorbed Into The Skin..