Betadine Mouth Wash 250 Ml
In the event of infected inflammatory disorders of the mouth and pharynx, such as stomatitis, gingivitis, aphthous ulcers, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, common cold, and influenza, betadine mouthwash/gargle is advised. Additionally, it may be administered as a preventative during and following surgery (after tonsillectomy and dental procedures). Additionally, oral hygiene is another usage for Betadine Mouthwash/Gargle before, during, and after dental and oral surgery!
- Provides effective relief of sore throat
- Kills 99.99% of most common cold and sore throat viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Rapid Virucidal, Fungicidal and effective against all streptococcal organisms and may be used in the treatment of streptococcal tonsillitis and sore throat.
- Adjunct treatment of infected inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx including stomatitis, gingivitis, aphthous ulcers, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, monilial infections, common cold and influenza.
- The antiviral efficacy of Betadine mouthwash/gargle is helpful for implementation of Oropharyngeal hygiene management in people exposed to respiratory viruses.
How to use:
- Use undiluted for 30 seconds
- As a mouthwash for routine use : dilute solution with 2 parts of water
- Repeat every 3-4 hours