21st Century Vitamin c 1000 Prolonged Release tablets 110s
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that supports the immune system.*
- Prolonged release vitamins slowly release nutrients into the body over an extended period of time.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin C 1000 mg
How To Use:
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.