21st Century B Complex With Vitamin C Tablet 30’s
- B vitamins are interdependent upon each other and interrelated in function
- They help convert food into energy and help maintain the nervous system and body tissues.*
- This product is a combination of B vitamins with vitamin c used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism, or during pregnancy. Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
How to use:
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)- 300mg, Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate, B-1) – 15mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) – 14.3mg, Niacin (as Niacinamide) – 50mg, Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 5mg, Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) – 10mg, Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate & Dicalcium Phosphate) -175mg.