Xylo Comod Spray Adult 0.1% 15 mL:
Xylo comod Metered Dose Nasal Spray 0.1% is used for various types of colds, it contains 1 mg of Xylometazoline hydrochloride in each mL. 1 spray puff corresponds to 0.14 mg of Xylometazoline hydrochloride. It is designed to be sprayed into the nostrils, where it exerts vasoconstricting effect thereby decongesting the mucosa of the nose and throat.
- It helps as an aid for decongesting the nasopharyngeal mucosa to facilitate rhinoscopy.
- Helps to breathe more easily through the nose.
- Its action can last for several hours.
- For fast relief of nasal congestion
- For blocked nose
- Also for running nose associated with the common cold
- 1 mg of Xylometazoline hydrochloride
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this product.
- For use in adults and adolescents over 12 years old.
- 1 spray puff in each nostril.
- Do not exceed 3 applications per day.
- Do not use for more than one week.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For nasal administration only.
- Do not use in eyes or mouth.
- Do not use for children under 12 years old.