Boiron Stodal Cough Syrup 200mL:
Stodal Cold & Cough syrup is a new homeopathic medicine with a multi-symptom formula, recommended to relieve cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing; minor sore throat, dry or productive cough or chest congestion. A natural effective cough syrup for the whole family, Stodal from Boiron is a non-drowsy, homeopathic formula. Ideal for dry, productive coughs associated with cold or minor respiratory condition. Perfect for adults and children over 2, Stodal is safe and effective with no side effects.
- Stodal honey relieves both dry and wet coughs
- This syrup has a pleasant honey taste and is provided with a pre-measured cup
- Stodal does not cause drowsiness, and it does not contain dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine or guaifenesin
- Antimonium tartaricum 6ch Bryonia dioica 3ch Coccus cacti 3ch Drosera TM Ipecacuanha 3ch Pulsatilla 6ch Rumex cripus 6ch Spongia tosta 3ch Sticta pulmonaria 3ch
- Other Ingredients: Polygala senega, tolu balsam, sucrose, ethanol, caramel, benzoic acid, purified water.
How To Use:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 15ml orally using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day
- Children 5-11 years of age: Take 5ml orally using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day
- Reduce frequency with improvement