Himalaya Septilin Syrup 200mL:
Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
- Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties.
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals and as an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Balsamodendron Mukul: 0.80g, Tinospora cordifolia: 14mg, Rubia cordifolia: 15mg, Emblica officinalis: 8mg, Glycyrrhiza glabre: 6mg, Saussurea lappa: 13mg.
How to use:
- Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.