Puritan’s Pride Vitamin D 1000 Iu Softgel 100’s:
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be obtained through the diet or synthesized in the skin upon exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D3, the form of vitamin D formed in the skin, is a potent and active form of the vitamin. Vitamin D2 is a vitamin D analog formed in plants, mushrooms and yeasts during photosynthesis. While vitamin D2 is sometimes used in food fortification, Puritan’s Pride supplements provide the active form.
Vitamin D plays a regulatory role in the growth, differentiation, and proliferation of different types of white blood cells. It is important to regulate these processes to maintain immune balance. Think of a thermostat set to 70 degrees.
- Supports healthy bones and teeth**
- An essential nutrient that aids in Calcium absorption**
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system**
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
- Contains a three-month supply of easy-to-swallow soft gels
How To Use:
|Serving Size 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D 125 mcg (5,000 IU) 625%|
|(as D3 Cholecalciferol)|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.