Pic Soffix Med Plaster 20x10cm 50’s:
A non-woven backing plaster for large-scale surgical wound, which is both breathable and highly absorbent. After having an operation or receiving stitches, or when treating large-scale wounds, a plaster that combines practicality, hygiene and gentleness is extremely useful. Soffix Med protects the wound from the risk of infection. This post-operative plaster is also flexible, soft and breathable, designed for sensitive and delicate skin. It’s extremely easy to remove.
- Ultradelicate post-op plaster
- Non-stick sterile pad with adhesive edge
- Breathable and highly absorbent
- Protects wounds from risk of infection
- The anti-stick mesh over each pad, changing plasters becomes a simple
How to use:
- Apply to clean, dry skin by pressing carefully around the edges
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Disposable device (to be used with a single patient)
- Do not reuse: risk of infections and loss of functionality
- Handle with clean, dry hands
There are no reviews yet.