Pic Soffix Med Delicate Post Op Plaster 10x8cm 5’s:
- A non-woven backing plaster for large-scale surgical wounds, with an antibacterial chlorhexidine pad, which is both breathable and highly absorbent.
- After having an operation or receiving stitches, or when treating large-scale wounds, a plaster that combines practicality, hygiene and gentleness is extremely useful.
- Soffix Med protects the wound from the risk of infection, thanks to the chlorhexidine’s broad spectrum of antibacterial activity.
- This post-operative plaster is also flexible, soft and breathable, designed for sensitive and delicate skin.
- It’s extremely easy to remove. Thanks to the anti-stick mesh over each pad, changing plasters becomes a simple, practically painless action.
- There are a wide range of sizes available, so you’re free to choose the right plaster for your wound.
- The anti-stick mesh over each pad, changing plasters becomes a simple.
How to use:
- Apply to clean, dry skin by pressing carefully around the edges.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Disposable device (to be used with a single patient).
- Do not reuse: risk of infections and loss of functionality.
- Handle with clean, dry hands.
There are no reviews yet.