Omron E4 Electronic Pulse Massager
It comes with a display to easily follow the treatment time. E4 offers a variety of 12 programs which include programs for back, shoulder, joints, arm, leg and sole or foot. In addition it has 4 massaging modes, special buttons for treatment acute pain or stiff muscles, a hyper and a soft mode. It is based on TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) which is a clinically proven technology to help relieve mild to moderate musculoskeletal pain.
- Block the pain message
- Stimulate the release of endorphins (natural pain killers)
- Improve the blood circulation (as result of repeated muscle contraction and muscle relaxation)
- Reusable up to 150 times pads
- Expertise in pain relief technology
- Special program for acute pain and stiff muscles
- Variety of 12 programs and 4 massage modes
- Reusable and washable pads
How to use:
- Make sure that the components are connected well and the long life pads are fixed on the part of the body you wish to treat.
- Do not pull on the electrode cord during treatment
- Note: turn adjustment dial-switch for intensity (1-10) if required.
- Treatment program: turn on/off-switch to level 1 then select one of the twelve programs according to your complaint.
- Setting: select hyper mode or soft mode. For selecting hyper mode press 3 seconds hyper button then select point pulse or wide pulse and then press repeat button to have previous treatment program start over.
- Treatment program runs for 15 minutes.
- Please refer to the instruction manual for the detailed instructions on how to use.
There are no reviews yet.