Obagi Zo Medical Retamax 75 ml
Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion:
- Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol (0.5%), blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
Stimulating Collagen Formation and Skin Barrier Function:
- Retamax aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skinƒ??s most vital natural hydrating factor.
- This bio cellular antioxidant system serves to block free-radical damage, helps protect vulnerable cellular DNA, and addresses the root cause initiators of future skin aging. Optimizing inflammation management and anti-glycation irritation, Retamax helps ensure maintenance of the new, healthy skin state by defending against inflammatory-initiated skin damage.
Retamax Micro Emulsion System:
- High-potency vitamin A stimulates the skinƒ??s natural rebuilding process
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action with vitamins C and E, and buddleja plant stem cells
- Biomimetic protein activation for skin regeneration
- Micro emulsion technology supports rapid delivery of key ingredients
How to use:
Use based on skinƒ??s tolerance. Start slowly and build use gradually. You may experience some initial dryness, irritation and peeling, which typically develops 3-7 days following the first application. Dryness and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed. If you are not currently using retinol, begin gradually. Use twice a week and increase frequency, alternating days, and then every AM and PM as tolerated. If irritation persists temporarily discontinue use of Retamax. Once irritation subsides, resume gradual use of Retamax.