Normacol Plus Sachet 7G x 30S:
- A product for the treatment of constipation
- The initiation and maintenance of bowel action after rectal surgery and after hemorrhoidectomy
A combination of sterculia, a natural fibre, and frangula bark, a traditional herbal laxative
How to use:
- Adults (including older people ) – 1 or 2 sachets or 1-2 heaped 5ml spoonful, once or twice daily after meals.
- Children (6 – 12 years) – A reduced amount may be given at the discretion of the physician
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- The granules should be placed on the tongue and, without chewing or crushing, swallowed immediately with plenty of water or a cool drink
- Prior to drinking they may also be sprinkled on and taken with soft food such as yoghurt