Mesoestetic Mesoprotech Melan 130 Pigment Control 50ml
- Skin with pigmentation imperfections. Very high factor sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 color.
- A depigmenting ingredient helps regulate melanin synthesis by reinforcing
the preventative anti spot action.
- A colored texture that provides a natural tone and softens imperfections, unifying even the skin tone.
- It contains in its formulation the Photoprotector complex of broad spectrum that provides protection against UVB UVA radiation, protection against visible light (HEV) and infrared (IR) light.
- Prevents staining by regulating the enzyme tyrosinase, responsible for the production of melanin.
How to use:
- Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin.
- Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring.
- Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.). Topical use.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- In the event of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Azeloglycine, Mesoprotech Complex.
There are no reviews yet.