Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 30gm
Cosmelan is a depigmenting method that has an intensive corrective action on skin hyperpigmentations while simultaneously regulating the overproduction of melanin in the melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling the appearance of new dark spots. It has a dual corrective and controlling action, achieving short- and long-term results by keeping hyperpigmentation under control.
The method consists of a salon stage (applied by professionals) and a home routine. Cosmelan 2 cream forms part of a home routine and serves to both maintain the results obtained in the salon and prevent the appearance of new spots. Complemented with hydra-vital factor K and moisturizing sun protection SPF50 , the care and the prevention of spots is solved in an unique and integral way.
Cosmelan 2 contains active ingredients that effectively inhibit the action of key enzymes in the formation of melanin. A combination of unique tyrosinase-inhibiting ingredients.
Lack of preservatives and fragrances. It does not sensitize the skin to light, it can be used at any time of the year.
- Melasma : Uneven and irregular with undefined edges. Frequently symmetrical. Shadow-like appearance.
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) : Irregular, flat, asymmetric spots of dark pigmentation, either localized or dispersed.
- Solar and senile lentigo :Spots that are oval or round, lentil-shaped and even, measuring 2-20 millimetres.
Ephelides (freckles) :Small, flat, pigmented spots. Multiple and symmetrical. Light brown.
- Kojic acid.
- Octadecenedioic acid.
- Vitamin C.
- Tyronsinol complex.
- Salicylic acid.
- Nonapeptide 1.
- Liquorice extract.
How to use:
- Apply directly over pigmented skin, 3 times a day (morning, midday, and night), during the first four weeks (1st month), following with the Cosmelan face mask.
- From the fifth week on (2nd and 3rd month), Cosmelan 2 Cream should be applied two times a day (morning and night), for eight weeks.
- From week 13 on (3rd month), continue application once a day (night), generally for a period of six months based on depigmentation results.
- Constant application of effective sun block protection is mandatory during the spot removing treatment.