Mebo Ointment 15 g:
Mebo 0.25% Ointment is of natural and herbal edible origin. It is composed of β-sitosterol 0.25% as the main active ingredient. The base of the ointment is composed of sesame oil and beeswax. It provides optimum physiological moisture necessary for regeneration and repair.
- For topical management of burns, wounds and skin ulcers
- Herbal and natural ointment
- Contains nutritional elements needed for skin cells vitality and regeneration
- With anti-inflammatory effect reducing thereby edema and erythema, besides creating an atmosphere unfavorable for bacterial and fungal colonization
- Isolating and protecting exposed and injured nerve endings producing thereby analgesic effect
- Reducing body fluid loss from damaged skin and absorbing residual heat in the affected area
- MEBO is pure herbal, natural in origin, containing beta-sitosterol phellodendron amurense, scutellaria baicalensis, coptis chinensi, pheretima aspergillum, Beeswax and sesame oil.
How to use:
- See package inserts for instructions.