Max Istacare Parrafin Gauze 10X10Cm 10 Pieces Box
- Non-medicated, paraffin-impregnated disposable sterile gauze pads.
- Ideal for use with antiseptic or other topical agents.
- Soft, medical grade paraffin soothes and protects the wound.
- It has low adhesion, low adherent quality which makes it extremely comfortable to use on deepabrasions and open wounds.
- Open weave base fabric allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- It is a non-shedding, non-absorbent dressing and its semi transparency makes the observation of the wound site very easy.
- The gauze has interlocking threads which minimize frying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- Paraffin gauze is suitable for use in the first aid management of minor burns & superficial wounds.
- Size: 5 x 5cm, 7.5 x 7.5cm, 10 x 10cm