Hansaplast Corn Plasters 8’s
- The Hansaplast Corn Plaster softens corns thanks to its active ingredient salicylic acid.
- Located in the center of the foam ring, this ingredient acts by loosening the structure holding the cells of the corn.
- The calloused skin and the intercellular substance holding its layers together are loosened, which leads to increased hydration and the softening of the area.
- One plaster contains 0.04 g salicylic acid.
- Immediate pressure relief
- Soft cushioning foam
- Helps to eliminate corns with salicylic acid
- Transparent, extra-long strip
How to use:
- Warning: Not suitable for diabetics or people with circulatory problems.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the affected area. Apply the plaster by placing the center of the foam ring directly on the corn.
- Replace the plaster after 2 days. After 4 days, remove the now softened corn in a warm salt or soap bath. Repeat if necessary.