Woodwards Gripe Water 150 ml:
- A baby is more likely to experience stomach discomfort when unable to pass gas. Since the herbs in woodwards gripe water theoretically help with digestion, this remedy is thought to help with colic caused by gassiness. Gripe water is also used for teething pain and hiccups.
- Gripe is caused by muscle spasms and excess acid created when air bubbles form in a baby’s tummy. When the air bubbles get trapped in a baby’s stomach, the stomach think it is full of food, so acids are produced which would normally break down the food particles. These acids are not needed and can cause irritation.
- At the same time, because the stomach is full of air bubbles its muscles are unable to relax causing cramps and spasms.
- Woodward’s Gripe Water contains oil of Dill herb and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and brings rapid relief of wind and gripe.
- Dill Oil warms and relaxes the tummy, breaking down trapped air bubbles. Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate neutralizes acid in the baby’s tummy. The results are usually a resounding burp.
How To Use:
- Consult doctor or pharmacist