Fybogel Orange Sachets 30’s
Fybogel sachets are a sort of medication that acts to alleviate the consequences of constipation. The key component of Fybogel is ispaghula husk, which forms bulk in the gut to relieve constipation. Increased water absorption by the feces in the gut is how bulk-forming works. This increase in water helps to move things along in the digestive tract. When more fiber is required in the diet, Fybogel Orange can be taken. If you have hemorrhoids, you can take these sachets to assist maintain regular bowel movements.
- Pour 240ml of water into a glass and add the appropriate amount of Fybogel.
- Children aged 6 to 12: Depending on size and age, take half to one 5ml spoonful.
- Use them after meals in the morning and evening.
- Use one sachet in the morning and another in the evening, preferably just after a meal, for children and adults over the age of 12.
- Do not take more than the suggested daily amount.
- A simple and practical technique to boost the amount of fiber in your diet
- increases the effectiveness of your digestive system
- constipation relief with gentle natural methods
- It is free of tartrazine, tartrate, and sugar.