Eucerin Sun Gel Cream Oil Control SPF 50:
- Eucerin Sun Face Oil Control Dry Touch SPF 50 is a daily sunscreen with a very high sun protection factor specifically formulated for oily and acne-prone facial skin. It combines superior photo protection against sun-induced skin damage and an active solution to improve skin condition.
- A combination of Licochalcone A and Glycyrrhentinic Acid provides biological cell protection. Licochalcone A is a powerful, natural, anti-oxidant that protects the skin cells against damage caused by free radicals while Glycyrrhentinic Acid protects DNA by supporting the skins own DNA protection and repair mechanisms.
- Eucerin Sun Face Oil Control Dry Touch SPF 50 specially developed Oil Control Technology addresses the specific needs of oily and acne-prone skin. The formula, with sebum-regulating L-Carnitine and a combination of three mattifying lipid-absorbing pigments, leaves an immediate and long lasting dry matt finish on the skin even in hot and humid climates.
- Eucerin Sun Face Oil Control Dry Touch SPF 50 is non-comedogenic, free of perfume and parabens and an ideal make-up base.
How To Use:
- Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product
- High factor sun protection is particularly important if you are taking acne medication or have used a skin peeling product as both these treatments can make skin even more sensitive to the sun
- Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the eucerin dermopure range.
- Your skin is instantly protected from the sun “ no waiting time required
- Follow with make-up if appropriate