Bioderma Sebium Hydra 40ml
The short-term negative effects of various drying dermatological treatments can be physiologically reversed with the help of Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturizing Cream. Oily skin benefits greatly from Bioderma Sebium Hydra’s nourishing components. Glycerine and ceramides, two moisturizing and biomimetic restructuring agents, combat desquamation (skin shedding) and the feeling of tightness.
- Sebium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically offset the short-term imbalances of the skin. All skin, including oily skin, needs to be moisturised, since it can temporarily be dried and/or irritated (specific treatments, external stress, etc.).
- The moisturising (glycerine) and restructuring (ceramides) agents in Sebium Hydra combat desquamation and sensations of tightness.
- The powerful soothing agents (enoxolone, allantoin) reduce redness and soothe the skin and the D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold.
- Sebium Hydra also contains the Fluidactiv exclusive patented complex which biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
- Intensely moisturizes
- Limits sensations of tightness
- Soothes redness and relieves the skin
- Can be used under make-up
- Glycerin, enoxolone, allantoin
How to use:
- Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week, Apply Sebium Hydra on your skin after cleansing