Bioderma Photoderm Max Lait SPF100 100ml
- Maximum photoprotection for skin intolerant to all types of sunshine, very fair skin with freckles, and skin subjected to maximum sunshine (tropics, high mountains.
- Safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIO-protection complex provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- Leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft.
- Perfectly colorless when applied, Photoderm MAX Milk spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, water-resistant and photostable, fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
How to use:
- Apply Photoderm MAX Milk generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
- Reapply Photoderm MAX Milk frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Methylpropanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Decyl Glucoside, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Mannitol, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Rhamnose, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Propylene Glycol, Ectoin, Tocopherol. [Bi 640]