Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF100 Cream 40ml
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin’s natural defenses, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: cellular bio-protection biological patent
- Smooth creamy texture, no greasy effect
- Tinted formula to guarantee a bright, even complexion
- Excellent tolerance
How to use:
- Apply several times a day when exposed to the sun.
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, friction and playing sports.
Aqua/water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PTFE, C20-22 alcohols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Gyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.