Bio-Oil is a cosmetic oil that can reduce the appearance of acne scars. It may also soften wrinkles and reduce hyperpigmentation on the face. Bio-Oil is the name of the oil and the name of the manufacturer of the product. The oil has a long ingredient list that includes calendula, lavender, rosemary, and chamomile. Clinically proven and dermatologist-recommended to help repair skin damage, stretch marks, and scars from pregnancy, surgery, injury, acne, c-section, aging, etc.
- Scars-Helps reduce the appearance of both new and old scars.
- Stretch Marks-Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during periods of rapid change in body sizes, such as pregnancy, adolescence, and weight loss. Helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Uneven Skin Tone– Helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation marks.
- Ageing Skin-Smoothes and tones sagging and wrinkled skin by promoting the skin’s elasticity.
- Dehydrated Skin-Protects against the drying effects of water and climate; lubricates and relieves dry or chapped skin.
- Daily Skincare-Specialist intensive moisturizer, soothing after-sun treatment, ideal as a bath oil.
How to use
- Bio-Oil is recommended to be used on the scar as soon as the skin is fully healed, which is known as the ‘maturation’ or ‘remodeling’ phase of scar formation.
- For best results use apply twice daily for a minimum of three months.
- Chamomile, Calendula, Rosemary, Lavender, Vitamins A, And E To Give You Beautiful Healthy Looking Skin.
- It Also Contains The Unique Purcellin Oiltm That Ensures Bio-Oil Gets Easily Absorbed Into The Skin.