BEURER PULSE OXIMETER PO30
Beurer PO30 pulse oximeter is used to degree the arterial oxygen saturation of haemoglobin and the coronary heart rate. It is appropriate for sufferers with coronary heart failure, bronchial bronchial allergies and continual obstructive pulmonary diseases. The pulse oximeter is appropriate for non-public use at domestic in addition to to be used withinside the clinical zone like hospitals and clinical establishments. The Beurer PO30 pulse oximeter is straightforward and absolutely pain-loose dimension.
How to use
- Insert one finger into the finger starting of the heart beat oximeter as proven and maintain it steady.
- Press the feature button.
- The pulse oximeter starts offevolved its dimension.
- Do now no longer flow for the duration of the dimension.
- Your dimension values will seem at the display screen after some seconds.
- Always consult with the commands guide earlier than use.
There are no reviews yet.