Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets are uniquely designed to give diabetics greater comfort when testing blood glucose levels. Designed for use with the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets are significantly smaller than other lancets to help with accurate penetration and minimal discomfort. They feature a 28-gauge needle and are designed to be used by people of all ages.
How to use
1. Remove the cap from your Softclix Lancet Device.
2. Insert a new lancet in the lancet device. The lancet should snap into place when properly positioned. Twist and pull to remove the protective cap from the lancet.
3. Replace the cap onto the Softclix Lancet Device. Twist the cap to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
4. Press the plunger on the end of the device until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
5. Wash your hands in warm, soapy water and dry well.
6. Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip and press the release button.
7. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
8. Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
9. Immediately remove and discard used lancet.